Margarita Elementary School was a Kindergarten-6th grade elementary school which was located on the Atlantic side of Panama. Margarita Elementary School and Coco Solo Elementary have the same principal from 1989 until their closing.
Margarita Elementary School reduced a grade level each year and closed when only grades five and six remained. The school closed in 1986. After the school became part of DoDDS in 1979 most teachers were stateside hires or transferees from other DoDDS regions.
Source: Schooling in the Panama Canal Zone 1904-1976, DoDDS Panama 1979-1989