During school years 1952-1953 Camp Losey was part of the Antilles Consolidated Schools (ACS) which included schools at the Naval Station in Miramar, San Juan; the Fort Buchanan Schools; Camp Losey in Cayey and Roosevelt Roads in Ceiba. According to the 1964 yearbook, there were twelve teachers. The upperclassmen included four seniors, five juniors, six sophomores and four freshmen. There was one class per grade in the elementary school. The student activities included basketball, golf, wrestling drama club and the student government. In the 1955 yearbook, there were five faculty members for grades one through ten with approximately one hundred students.
Information from yearbooks