Landshut ES History

Opened: 1946
Closed: 1968

The US Army maintained facilities in Landshut, including Pinder Kaserne and a dependent housing area, until 1968. The city was taken by US troops in April 1945.

The principal for the 1954-55 school year was Frances E. Muller, and there were 134 students in grades one through eight.


Information from online resources

Share This: