F├╝rstenfeldbruck ES History

Opened: 1954
Closed: 1960

Fuerstenfeldbruck Elementary School was located about thirty-two miles from Munich and was part of the Munich military community. The school had grades one through eight. The base where Furstenfeldbruck Elementary School was located was originally a German Luftwaffe Air Base. The first principal for the school was John F. Bauman. There were 360 students enrolled the first year. The installation was returned to the German government in 1960.

Share This: