Linz an der Donau Elementary School opened in 1953 and had students in grades K through eighth. In 1953-54 the principal was Neva McCully and there were fifteen faculty members. There were twenty-three students in the seventh and eighth grade combination class.
The fifth and sixth grades had thirty and twenty-six students respectively. There were two classes of forty students in the fourth grade and the third grade has classes of twenty-five and twenty-two. The first and second grade also had two classes at each grade level with about thirty students in each section. There were four kindergarten classes that ranged in enrollment from twenty-six to thirty-three students.
The school closed in 1955.
Information from yearbooks in the AOSHS archives