This school opened for the 1965-66 school year. The student enrollment on the base had exceeded 5000 students with administrators and faculty numbering 209. Transient quarters across from the base library became Wurtsmith Annex II. This school had four 4th grade classrooms. The next year Annex II was torn down and the students were relocated to the first two wings of the new Wagner High School.
Information from DoDDS-Pacific Region 1946-1986