Kubasaki JHS History

Opened: 1956
Closed: 1967

Kubasaki Junior High School opened in 1956 and had grades seven and eight. Due to an increase of military activity at Naha Air Base, and an increase in the number of family housing units being built, a junior high school was added at Naha for the seventh and eighth grades, in addition to the one at Camp Kubasaki.

 

Information from dissertation by Harold Clifford Brown, 1981

Share This: