Nasugbu Beach Elementary School was originally part of Yokohama American School. The school was opened on September 22, 1947. Located between Areas One and Two, it was formerly a Japanese elementary school. In the three-story building there were twenty-six classrooms, a library, an art studio, a music room, an auditorium, a kitchen and dining room, a gymnasium and a repair shop. Approximately ninety children attended the school who did not live in Yokohama, so a cafeteria was set up. It became a separate school in 1947 and closed in 1967. The school had first through eighth grade.
There was an athletic program that consisted of football, basketball and softball teams, and there were daily supervised recreation periods conducted by classes.
Each class sponsored one or more clubs. In addition to these, there were numerous Scouting activities and older students may have belonged to the Neet-Nac Club where grade school parties were held monthly. The music program included a band, a chorus and a glee club.
By 1949 the enrollment had grown from the original three hundred pupils and fifteen students to five hundred sixty-two students and a faculty consisting of twenty-seven teachers, a librarian and a school nurse.