M&K PS History

Opened: 1955
Closed: 1980

M & K Primary School, which opened in 1955, was located on Kadena Air Base and only had grades one and two when it opened. Originally, this school was the office building of Morrison and Knutson, building contractors for Kadena Air Field. In 1959, M & K was still in temporary facilities.

 

Information from dissertation by Harold Clifford Brown, 1981

Share This: